Personalized Care and Services Just for You
When it comes to health and wellness, women have unique needs that change throughout the course of their lives. So it stands to reason that you need health care services and resources designed specifically for you— whether you are 18 or 80 years of age.
At Marshfield Medical Center-Rice Lake, our Women’s Health program includes advanced health services that encompass the entire spectrum of care, delivered by physicians and caring staff who understand the important gender differences in caring for women. Our leading-edge women’s health services include:
— The cardiac rehabilitation program at Marshfield Medical Center-Rice Lake helps women recover from heart attacks, by-pass surgery, or other heart-related problems. Using modern exercise equipment, cardiac nurses work with you to overcome the physical and emotional trauma of your procedure. Our comprehensive program includes exercise, diet, medication and support services.
Marshfield Medical Center-Rice Lake’s Health & Wellness Center
— Far more than your average fitness center, this comprehensive approach to fitness offers a safe, medically accepted way to reach wellness potential. It provides a supervised program for area women to improve their help and change their lives.
Breast and Bone Health
— Our advanced Women’s Imaging Department brings leading-edge services to area women such as digital mammography, breast ultrasound and bone density testing, along with procedures such as breast MRI and the area’s only breast stereotactic biopsy. Our fully digital facility allows images to be sent electronically to specialists and primary care physicians for fastest diagnosis and treatment.
Pre-Natal, Parenting and Maternity Services
- A note on breast health: One in every eight women will develop breast cancer during her lifetime. Yet, more than 97 percent will survive the disease if it is detected early, when more treatment options are available.
- A systematic breast care plan — including regular self-exams, clinical exams and mammograms — is one of the most important things you can do for your health. Let the Women’s Health specialists at Marshfield Medical Center-Rice Lake work with you to put your own personalized prevention plan in place.
– There’s no better place to have your baby than Marshfield Medical Center-Rice Lake. Our special birthing rooms combine the comforts of home with the safety of the hospital. Parents make their own decisions about visitation, birthing options, rooming options, baby care, feeding, and educational programs.
Our services include:
- The area’s only hospital with full-time anesthesiologists and OB/GYN specialists on staff
- Perinatal specialists offering superior care for high-risk pregnancies and new hope for couples trying to conceive
- Private spacious rooms
- Public high-speed Internet access to connect with family and friends
- Baby band security system
- Childbirth classes
- Lactation consultant
Marshfield Medical Center-Rice Lake is dedicated to providing comprehensive, quality Women’s Health Services.
to view the Checkpoint Women's Health Report for Marshfield Medical Center-Rice Lake.